Oxiteno believes in the richness of a diverse team and works on building a more inclusive work environment every day.
This is the sense of TOGETHER – a Diversity & Inclusion program – which, through various actions, is connected to the 2030 Sustainability Plan. This program seeks to create a more diverse, welcoming, and inclusive company that values respect, ethics, and equal opportunities for everyone.
For Oxiteno, ‘diversity’ means variety, including - but not limited to - differences related to biological sex, gender identity, skin color, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, socioeconomic profile, appearance, physical, mental or intellectual disability, systems of ethical or religious values, origin/nationality/naturalization, beliefs, skills and experiences. ‘Inclusion’ means providing conditions and opportunities for everybody by establishing a welcoming, healthy, respectful, and participatory environment that values human beings above all else, regardless of any personal characteristic or conditions.
Some TOGETHER initiatives:
- Governance created by the Strategic Committee, Tactical Committee, and Affinity Groups to implement diversity and inclusion solutions.
- Creation of four affinity groups – gender (women), race and ethnicity, people with disabilities, and LGBTQIA+ - which discuss ways to make the environment more inclusive and diverse.
- Development of leaders and teams on this theme by training, live streams, workshops, and courses.
- Training for Human Resources, Internal and External Communications, with the goal of having properly handled diversity and inclusion themes within the organization.
- Encouraging diversity in the dress code via the "Chemistry of Styles" campaign.
Learn about Together Report
View the Together Video